Like the original Tanishi, but with more cowbell.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Princess

Experiencing death by a thousand cuts at the moment. I have bitten off more than I can chew and it is taking a toll. In order of most to least, I (now or continue to) hate:

  • Academics that cause me to tear my hair out in frustration
  • Government Reporting that caused me and ulcer at the time and still does
  • Journalistic licence with statistics
  • Any academics who have joined the rank since item 1
  • Traffic signs and delays in reverse sensors
  • large gutters that cause me to trip
  • every part of my body that is sore, flabby or aching
I know, I know, just harden the Fark up princess.

1 comment:

  1. Nah, that sucks Tanishi! Sounds like you need a big fat bubbly princess bath, and some tequila with those lemons.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, send me a sign.