Like the original Tanishi, but with more cowbell.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dough!

Amongst the things I miss from living in inner Melbourne is cheap, delicious pizza. I've finally resigned myself to the fact that I won't find a Big Sam's ($5 pizza with the lot) in Sturt Street, so I am just going to have to make it myself.

This is proving pizza dough #2 and yeast mix #3 for last Saturday's pizza and garlic focaccia fest.

The warm pavers and the afternoon sun worked a treat, giving me fluffy, gorgeous dough.








"It's GROWING!" exclaimed Hellspawn excitedly when she saw the result.


mmmm Yeasty Goodness mmmmm.

Easy Pizza Dough Recipe

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Let me know how it turns out. I can give you my fantastic pizza dough with 2 ingredients recipe if you like (bottle of beer and 3 cups flour).

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, send me a sign.