Like the original Tanishi, but with more cowbell.

Monday, January 10, 2011

First Refashion Part 1

Mr Tanishi and Spoffoth are in a bridal party this weekend. What with suit hire, bucks nights, accommodation, presents, new clothes etc we are up for a small fortune. I'm doing my bit for the household economy/global warming/world peace by taking this skirt from the Op Shop ($6) and remodelling it into a shorter skirt, with a singlet and bolero from the bottom half.

Zeus - the cat- is not part of the refashion, but somedays he walks the fine line between beloved family pet and a (fluffly, white) new handbag for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ohayoo Tanishi san! I never knew you lived in Japan - I look forward to lots more nuggets of wonder in your blog xo (P.s. I'm your number one fan - actually follower - and not in a creepy way;)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, send me a sign.